Join over 2,500 training providers, including the NHS Ambulance Service and start using the UK’s No.1 Range of First Aid Training Books today!
Including new and enhanced designs, detailed imagery, as well as additional topics, our First Aid Made Easy book perfectly complements longer first aid courses and is specifically designed to cover all of the learning outcomes for the First Aid at Work qualification.
- Combines clear, up-to-date information with real-life images and diagrams to help make learning as simple as possible.
- Features topics on Acid Attacks, Sepsis, Tourniquets and Wound Packing.
- Written by the UK’s leading first aid author, an experienced paramedic and first aid trainer.
- Compliant with Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council & European First Aid Guidelines.
- Follows evidence based treatment recommendations from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Science Evidence Evaluation and Review System (SEERS).
- Reviewed and supported by a renowned panel of experts in emergency medical care, including the Vice President to the Resuscitation Council (UK), a Trauma Care Surgeon, as well as leading Paramedics.
It's easy to see why we are the trusted provider of learning materials for over 8 million learners throughout the UK!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 08 June, 2019.