Join over 2,500 training providers, including the NHS Ambulance Service and start using the UK’s No.1 Range of First Aid Training Books today!
Including new and enhanced designs, detailed imagery, as well as additional topics, our Paediatric First Aid Made Easy book perfectly complements first aid training for parents or people who work with young children. What’s more, this handy reference guide is specifically designed to cover all of the learning outcomes for the regulated Paediatric First Aid qualification, making it the perfect addition to your training courses.
- Combines clear, up-to-date information with real-life images and diagrams to help make learning as simple as possible.
- Features topics on Sepsis, tourniquets and Wound Packing.
- Written by the UK’s leading first aid author, an experienced paramedic and first aid trainer.
- Covers all topics required for Childminders, Nursery Workers and Teachers.
- Compliant with Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council & European First Aid Guidelines.
- Follows evidence based treatment recommendations from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Science Evidence Evaluation and Review System (SEERS).
- Reviewed and supported by a renowned panel of experts in emergency medical care, including the Vice President to the Resuscitation Council (UK), a Trauma Care Surgeon, as well as leading Paramedics.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 11 June, 2019.